UNDER EYE Serum
A wonderful serum to use preferably at night to improve the look under the eyes. Our Under Eye Serum Formula helps to reduce puffiness, fight swelling and helps to relieve water retention at the same time that its skin-conditioning formula nourishes this delicate part of the face.
Do not let one more day pass without giving your body this incredible treat!
MxScents UNDER EYE SERUM ingredients:
Argan oil; Jojoba Oil; Ginseng extract complex in Coconut Oil Solution; Cera Bellina; Witch Hazel; H2O; Vitamin E Oil & a proprietary blend of essential oils: Rosemary, Cypress, Fennel, Lavender, Rose Geranium, and Chamomile.
INCI Names: Argan oil (Argania Spinosa Kernel ); Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil); Ginseng extract complex (Panax Ginseng Root Extract) in Coconut Oil Solution (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil); Cera Bellina (Polyglycerol-3 Beeswax); Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana ); H2O; Vitamin E Oil (Tocopherol) & a proprietary blend of essential oils: Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Callitris intratropica (Cypress), Foeniculum vulgare dulce (Sweet Fennel), Lavandula officinalis (Lavender), Pelargonium roseum x asperum (Rose Geranium) and Matricaria chamomilla L (Chamomile).
Click here to read more about Essential oils and their health benefits
ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS:
|We are a proud member of the Greener Life Club.
We are committed to making products that promote a greener life. We strive to ensure that our raw ingredients are skin safe as well as ethically sourced. And we provide as much information as possible about the ingredient of every product we make.
Argan Oil: It is most commonly used as a skin moisturizer to hydrate and soften skin. With its high vitamin E and fatty acid content, argan oil is the ideal product to give skin a natural boost. It absorbs easily and is non-greasy and non-irritating, which makes it a great natural moisturizer.
Jojoba Oil: A liquid wax extracted from the nut of an indigenous American shrub that grows wild in the United States, mainly in the arid regions of the Southwestern states. This oil is unique in that, unlike most other vegetable oils, it closely resembles sebum, a waxy substance produced by our skin glands, so it can act as a natural skin conditioner. It has nearly replaced animal fats in the manufacture of skin lotions and creams. As a matter of fact, this oil rode into popularity on the back of the opposition to whale oil which was the traditional base of many cosmetic preparations earlier.
Coconut Oil: To understand how coconut oil achieves all of its impressive benefits we have to look into its constituents and their respective properties:
- Saturated Fats: Predominantly, these saturated fats are medium chain fatty acids or triglycerides. When applied on the skin, they keep it smooth to the touch. Due to the presence of these fats, coconut oil also retains the moisture content of the skin, as the fats eliminate moisture loss through the pores on the skin.
- Capric /Caprylic/Lauric acid: These are not very different from the medium chain fatty acids, but it is still important to mention them separately here since they have their own contributions. These three fatty acids have strong disinfectant and antimicrobial properties. As a result, when applied on skin, coconut oil protects from microbial infections that can get into open wounds or even enter the body through the pores.
- Vitamin-E: The contributions of vitamin-E towards skin care are well known. It is essential for healthy skin growth, repair of wear & tear on the skin, keeping skin smooth and protecting against cracking. Above all, it prevents premature aging and wrinkling of the skin, since it has good antioxidant properties. 100 grams of coconut oil has about 0.1 mg of vitamin E, thus enhancing it skin-nourishing properties.
- Anti-Aging: Traditionally, coconut oil has been praised and popularized for its anti-aging properties.
- Proteins: Like coconuts themselves, coconut oil is rich in many proteins. These proteins keep skin healthy and rejuvenated, both internally and externally. Proteins also contribute to the cellular health and tissue repair, along with a wide range of other essential activities within the body. For any damaged cells on or near the skin, a healthy of flow of proteins guarantees their replacement at a normal rate, whereas people with protein-deficient diets heal slower and often develop more obvious scars due to the extended healing time.
Ginseng Extract Complex: A Mix of the 3 different varieties of Ginseng (American, Asiatic & Siberian) in a coconut solution. It contains a lot of phytonutrients, which can stimulate and activate the skin’s metabolism. It rids your skin of the free radicals that gets accumulated when your skin is regularly exposed to sunlight and environmental pollution. It also contains certain ingredients that can increase the production of collagen in the middle layer of the skin known as dermis, making your skin firmer. This collagen makes your skin more elastic and toned, thereby diminishing wrinkles or fine lines on the face and other body parts. Ginseng roots and leaves are rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, which are good for overall skin health. They metabolize skin cells and facilitate the elimination of dead skin cells to produce healthy new skin. Incomplete skin metabolism contributes to skin problems like acne, eczema and rough skin. Ginseng is effective in this regard as it gets absorbed by the skin very quickly and improves subcutaneous vascular circulation. It helps in reducing puffiness of the eyes and lightens under-eye dark circles.
Cera Bellina: A hydrophilic derivative of natural beeswax in which the free fatty acids have been converted to polyglycerols esters through the use of alkali, heat and some vacuum. Elimination of the free fatty acid functionalities in beeswax improves the oil gelling and oil retention capability. Imparts a smooth, satin-like feeling to the skin and is ideal for sensitive skin.
Witch Hazel: Witch hazel is a topical astringent derived from the bark and leaves of Hamamelis virginiana, the common or North American witch-hazel shrub. High concentrations of tannins in witch hazel make it an excellent astringent which means it has the ability to remove excess oil from skin and shrink down pores. Regular use of witch hazel may further prevent blemishes, especially blackheads which result from dried sebum build-up in pores.
Distilled Water: H2O.
Vitamin E (tocopherol): Vitamin E plays a crucial role in protecting skin cells and membranes from environmental damage. This protection extends to preventing damage to the skin from UV rays, pollutants and the effects of aging. The d-alpha-tocopherol also protects against lipid peroxidation, which helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. This form of Vitamin E is GMO-free and gluten-free. Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant with a full spectrum of tocopherols. Constituents: 50% vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol, d-beta tocopherol, d-gamma tocopherol, d-delta tocopherol.) and 50% (GMO-free) refined soybean oil.
Essential Oils: Rosemary (skin cleansing), Cypress (vasoconstrictive and astringent), Fennel (tonic), Lavender (soothes and relieves water retention), Rose Geranium (relieves water retention) and Chamomile (neutralizes free radicals).
Recommended use: Apply a small amount to your ring finger and pat it softly around your eye. For best results repeat mornings and evenings for at least 2 weeks. Better if kept cold.
Do not pollute your skin with dangerous chemicals. Renew it with this wholesome and nourishing under eye serum!
Use as needed. No harmful side effects. 100% Natural
 Our Under Eye Serum does not replace any prescribed medication. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.